lunedì 3 marzo 2014

News for foreigners - Novità "forestiere"



Here is a new one. For today I will write the recipe, or better yet, I will try to write in English because I also have not-Italian readers, who have reproached me because I only write in Italian. Among them are friends who, I am sure, will correct my possible, maybe even probable number of errors.

To begin: start with the recipe for arugula pesto, but slowly I will try to translate the other.


I wish all a good read, accompanied by a little “patience”, I'm hoping not you won't make mistakes too.

A very special thanks goes to Gray, my "perfectable" sunshine from Georgia (USA)

C’è una novità. Da stasera le ricette le scriverò, o meglio tenterò di scriverle, anche in inglese visto che ho anche dei lettori non italiani, che mi hanno rimproverato perché scrivo solo nella mia lingua. Tra di loro ci sono anche degli amici che, sono certa, mi correggeranno nei miei possibili, molteplici errori.

Inizio con la ricetta del pesto di rucola, ma piano piano proverò a tradurre anche le altre.

Auguro a tutti una buona lettura, accompagnata da un po’ di pazienza, sperando di non sbagliare troppo.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento